Capital Ring Ride (South London)
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a 42 mile ride starting and finishing at Big Ben, Westminster. The route passes close to Eltham Palace, Greenwich, Severndroog Castle and Tooting Bec Common.
Highest Point 400 ft
- Singletrack 2.51m
- Path 3.74m
- Cycleway 12.8m
- Street 12.5m
- Road 4.8m
- State Road 5.1m
Please note this ride is for London Clarion Cycle Club members ride and is limited to 15 attendees. NB if more than 15 London Clarion CC members wish to do the ride then we will split into two equal sized group.
The ride will start from Big Ben.
- The latest rules on Covid-19 must be followed at all times.
- All riders will need to be self sufficient in dealing with any punctures, mechanical breakdowns etc
- All riders will be riding at their own risk
- Please bring enough layers to keep you warm, a face covering, hand gel, lights, a waterproof and snacks to help keep you going, money for the train ticket back to London, cash for coffee and a spare inner tube just in case!
- We will run a WhatsApp group during the weekend of the ride.
The route will be emailed to those you have registered just before the weekend of the ride.