Ride London To Brighton
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a 50+ mile ride from Bermondsey to Brighton. We will follow a route that includes Ditchling beacon.
The ride will start from Servewell cafe in Bermondsey.
Please note this ride is for London Clarion Cycle Club members or invited guests of members. As a London Clarion CC Member you are welcome to bring a friend along but please ensure they register.
The ride will start from outside Servewell Cafe in Bermondsey.
- The latest rules on Covid-19 must be followed at all times.
- All riders will need to be self sufficient in dealing with any punctures, mechanical breakdowns etc
- All riders will be riding at their own risk
- Please bring enough layers to keep you warm, a face covering, hand gel, lights, a waterproof and snacks to help keep you going, money for the train ticket back to London, cash for coffee and a spare inner tube just in case!
- We will run a WhatsApp group during the weekend of the ride.
The route will be emailed to those you have registered just before the weekend of the ride.